The vitamin C found in oranges and the calcium found in bok choy make this juice recipe ideal for those juicing for weight-loss. The vitamin C and carotene found in bok choy prevent muscle damage during exercising and encourage growth and development.
- 3 oranges
- 5 leaves of bok choy
- Wash bok choy leaves thoroughly, and cut into appropriate sizes.
- Peel oranges, and then slice into appropriate sizes.
- Insert about half of the orange, and then add the bok choy.
- Insert the rest of the orange.
- Enjoy! Pour over ice for a refreshing treat.